Puppy and dog training classes completed in blocks of 8 weeks. We have three classes, to suit individuals needs. To ensure individual attention and quality trainer time we guarantee that there will never be more than 8 dogs in one class.
Puppy School (kindergarten from 10 weeks)
- Suitable for puppies and young dogs under the age of 6 months.
- This class covers all areas of dog ownership; recall; feeding; lead work; toilet training; puppy play and socialisation.
- Additionally covers; body desensitising, resource guarding, open access code and first aid.
- All puppies must have had one vaccination before attending, however because of the importance of socialising pups early it is at the owner’s discretion to attend prior to the second inoculation. Please get in touch for further info.
- Held at our own premises Unit 86 Bandeath Industrial Estate Throsk FK77XY
Life Skills Class (over 20 weeks of age)
- Suitable for dogs over the age of 6 months.
- This class covers all areas of dog ownership but will also help you as in individual with fulfilling any specific aims that you have for your dog such as lead walking or recall from distraction etc.
- This is your dog’s adolescent stage and we will help you understand your dog’s mind at this stage of development.
- This class is also suitable for rescue dogs, coming into a new home.
- Held in our own premises Unit 86 Bandeath Industrial Estate FK7 7XY Throsk
- To enrol in this class you need to complete a one-to-one first as we need to begin the development of our relationship boosting training games. Here at SDBC we set up to succeed and have found this is the best way forward.
Pawsitive Reaction Class (for reactive/aggressive dogs)
- This class is for reactive/dog-dog aggression and will assist in the rehabilitation process
- To enrol in this class you must first have a full behavioural consultation
Courses and Seminars are held from time to time, please get in contact for more information
£100 per 8 week block. Must be paid in advance of classes starting.
Pawsitive Reactions Class £120 (very limited spaces available).
Please be prompt for the classes and keep your dogs on lead at all times.
On your first class please bring your dog’s vaccination record book.
We ask you not to feed your dog immediately before the class but to bring some treats with you, and a toy that your dog will play with without it being thrown, such as a tuggy toy.